What can M4 Lasers Ltd offer to our customers?
State Of The Art Facilities
We have invested in the Bystronic Byspeed 3015 sheet metal profile laser cutting machine which provides a range of benefits to our customers:
- A range of thicknesses including up to 12mm aluminium, 20mm stainless steel and 25mm mild steel
- In comparison to plasma profiling and punching the laser leaves a profiled part with a superior edge finish that requires no finishing and/or de-burring
- Intricate and detailed profiles are achievable
- The laser can cut very complex shapes and parts without the need for expensive tooling
- Unlike plasma cutting, laser cutting does not cause distortion through heat
- With nitrogen assist gas a polished edge finish can be achieved on stainless steel and aluminium
- With a typical cut accuracy of +\-0.1mm each profile is consistent.
- Laser cutting provides customers with a product that can, in most cases, be immediately integrated into their product.
- Clever nesting of our products enables us to offer customers the most cost-effective laser cutting solutions at all times
Coupled with this, we can also advise you on further savings by suggesting simple design changes to incorporate tab and slot features, marking and etching. These simple changes can assist in a simplified fabrication process further down the chain, reducing the time and total cost of a product as well as removing the room for human error.
Close Relationship with Our Suppliers
Having a long term relationship with our suppliers ensures that we obtain quality materials at a competitive price, enabling us to pass these savings onto our customers.
If you require a material that we don’t have in stock, our suppliers will do all that they can to deliver it to us within 24 – 48 hours.
As well as offering a superior laser cutting service, our facility can offer a wide range of additional post cutting services that could help to reduce your costs and lead times and make us your perfect one-stop-shop. These services include the following:
- In-house bending (up to 170 tonnes)
- Drilling and countersinking
- Powder coating
The quality of our work is as important to us as it is to you. We work hard on every aspect and stage of the process, from the preliminary designing and planning to development and prototyping, modifications and the final production. We ensure that each and every part that leaves our premises meets your expectations and demands. In order to illustrate this, we are currently working towards our ISO 9001 accreditation.
Flexibility is key and we have the capability to offer continual production, enabling us to maximise productivity and provide a competitive service with impressive lead times. Working around the clock, we can offer a next day delivery service for urgent customer requirements.
We realise that prompt delivery is critical to our customers. Located in Royal Wootten Bassett, we are close to the M4 and therefore have access to all major road routes, making our delivery capabilities more efficient. We can arrange local and national deliveries on a daily basis using our own fleet of vehicles or dedicated couriers, also ensuring the safety and care in transit of your products.